Thursday, May 14, 2009

Costa Rica!


After a little over a week of research and countless calls and emails. I'm officially booked for Costa Rica in July!

It started out as a trip for Erin and I, then grew to a party of four which I couldn't be happier about because we'll have some great travel buddies to party with. One of my college buddies, Andrew who is the GO-TO vacation guy, he always comes out to join us and then agood friend of mine, E-kan.

The trip ended up being very cheap and from what I hear from a bunch of people, the US dollar is REALLY strong there. Full steak dinners for $8 and a beer for .80 cents! LOL

All that is left to book are our daily trips. So far I'm interested in riding ATV's through the jungle, white water rafting, ziplines, a trip to the Arenal Volcano & of course a stop in the Resort Town of Manuel Antonio. Oh and of course no trip to Costa Rica is complete without jumping on that board to surf.

E-kan and I already have some time set up to surf out here so we don't look like complete fools when we hit the black sand beach in Playa Hermosa.

It's going to be a great couple of weeks. My best friend and his girlfriend will be visiting in June, then our trip~then my birthday ;)

~PURA VIDA~

Ace















No comments:

Post a Comment