Monday, February 18, 2013

ROADSIDE World Premiere - March 2, 2013




Hey friends!

I've posted about my movie ROADSIDE in the past, well I'm excited to officially announce that it will be having it's World Premiere on March 2nd at the Muvico 14 in Thousand Oaks!


Our premiere for MADISON COUNTY was easily one of the most memorable moments of my life, and I'm hoping to share this premiere with all of you who were a part of that, and more!

It's the 2nd feature film I produced through Swim With the Fish Productions and it's a complete departure from what you may have seen in MADISON COUNTY. In addition, I had the great privilege of leading this great cast.

On ROADSIDE I worked again with the same team behind MADISON COUNTY, and together, we worked to present a new style of film that would challenge us in different ways from our last. Our goal was to tell a bigger story and present a movie that would appeal to a much larger audience this time around.

I couldn't be more proud of the film and everyone involved in making it and I really hope you can make it out to experience this film on the big screen! It's also a fun movie to watch with a friend, because I promise you'll want to talk about the scenarios within it when you leave the theatre!

The ticket prices are an affordable $7 -- where can you watch a film in theatres for SEVEN BUCKS these days?! Also, those in attendance will also get an exclusive, extended sneak peek of the making of documentary that will also be available when the film is released.

You can purchase tickets here at this link below, and I hope to see you there!
http://www.muvico.com/cinemayhem.aspx

"ROADSIDE is a hitchcockian, thriller that finds Dan Summers and his pregnant wife, Mindy, in a fight for their lives when they are held hostage by an unseen gunman on the side of a desolate, snow filled, mountain road during their holiday travel. Their car is running, their phones are working, but they can't leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment